No products in the cart.
ATTENTION! Our website doesn’t contain any material protected by copyright. We do not host any files that violate copyright. Any products presented on the website are available under GNU General Public License.
The WordPress plugins and themes found on the GPLFINE website may be freely distributed at will under the General Public License (GPL).
If you redistribute something you got from the GPLFINE website, it is appreciated if you make it known where the file originated, so people can get more info or updated versions.
Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe there is content on the GPLFINE website that violates copyright law, let us know. Specifically, send us an email that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The notice should be sent to our email address – [email protected]
We may display a copy of your DMCA notice in place of the removed content.
Note: Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In addition, “in order for a copyright owner to proceed under the DMCA with “a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law,” the owner must evaluate whether the material makes fair use of the copyright.” Lenz v. Universal, 572 F. Supp. 2d 1150, 1155 (2008)
GPLFINE reserves the right to review the allegedly infringing material and independently determine whether it is infringing.
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice will be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content. A copy of this legal notice may also be sent (with your personal information removed) to a third-party that may publish and/or annotate it for noncommercial research and educational purposes.